BBL Therapy / IPL Photofacial
Worried your freckles, age spots or rosacea make you look less radiant and older? With BBL™ they will be a thing of the past!
The light energy delivered by BBL will stimulate cells to regenerate and typically with the first treatment you will start to see smoother, more even and vibrant skin. The photothermal energy will eliminate fine vessels that cause redness and reduce unwanted melanin that produces age and sun spots. Your skin will feel smoother, fine lines and pores will be less noticeable, and sunspots or uneven pigmentation will fade.
- Correct age spots and redness for smoother, healthier and vibrant skin
- Pigmented lesions such as dyschromia and ephelides
- Vascular Lesions such as rosacea, telangietasia and cherry angiomas
- Deeper lesions on darker skin types
BBL Forever Young+
Stop the clock on the appearance of aging skin!
Forever Young BBL is not just for women and men who have cumulative sun damage. It has also PREJUVENATION™ benefits to keep young skin looking young.
- Corrects sun damage and the visible signs of aging skin
- Improves skin tone, texture, elasticity and pigmentation
- Zero patient downtime
- A great prevenetative regimen – “Prejuvenation” – for keeping young skin looking young
Forever Clear BBL
Get rid of acne with the speed of light!
Forever Clear BBL is a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without creams or medicine.
Forever Clear BBL uses a unique three-step process using blue, yellow and infrared light.
- Get rid of acne
- Reduce acne scars
- Destroys acne-causing bacteria
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- No need for expensive creams or harmful chemicals
For optimal results, a minimum of 3+ treatments is recommended.
This light-based laser treatment boosts collagen and focuses on treating brown spots, age spots and diminishing broken capillaries. *
Recommended Products: SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50, Advanced Pigment Corrector, Neck, Chest and Hand Repair, Phloretin CF
Pre Treatment Guidelines
Post Treatment Information
* The information provided here is merely illustrative and is not meant to substitute the advice of a trained registered medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.